My first two awards!
by Creative Food Therapy
Thank you Anne (http:// enjoymyadventure.wordpress.com), for nominating me, finding my blog and allowing me into your world. With you in mine, I continue to shine bigger and brighter everyday!!!! ♥ ♥
7 things about myself
1. I think contemporary and interpretive dance are some of the most beautiful and profound ways to express oneself. With the love I have for dance, I was definitely a dancer in a past life.
2. I tend to become sensitive at the most inappropriate moments, but you’ll never know it.
3. I had a crush on Mickey Rourke after seeing ‘Wild Orchid’ for the first time, I couldn’t have been older then 9. And now? I’m a fool for men who can express their souls through words or a paintbrush.
4. When my cousin Lisa needed someone to act as a student for her in front of her professor and fellow classmates at Berklee College of Music, I went and stood in front of a bunch of singers and musicians and sang ‘In Your Eyes’. I think it was probably one of the most ballzy things I’ve ever done.
5. The first time I fell in love it caught me by surprise. In fact, in our first encounter we had more of an argument then a conversation. I wanted to punch him before I wanted to kiss him. Falling in love didn’t feel like an arrow through the heart but more like a .44 at point blank.
6. I’ve been hit over the head by a hammer, rushed to the hospital with a play-form stuck up my nose and I’ve had 14 stitches just below my knee that has left a decent size scar.
7. I know what people are thinking and feeling before they have a chance to express it. Whether you are in front of me or thousands of miles away, it comes in the same form and just as strong. I can also read Tarot Cards and have a strange fascination with Forex Trading.
I have chosen the following nominees because they all write from their core and depth of heart. I am better for having encountered each and every one of them.
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
♥ All of my love and light ♥
And my nominees are:
These are the rules once you’ve been nominated:
You must thank the person who has given you the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 other Versatile Blogger and Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.