7×7 Link Award!!!!
by Creative Food Therapy
7×7 Link Award!!!!
Thank you Currie for the award! You are such a wonderful soul and I feel honored to be sharing this journey with you!
The rules for the 7 X 7 Link Award:
Give thanks and acknowledgements to the blogger who nominated you for this award
List 7 of your previous links in the following categories. Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Beautiful Piece, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, Most Pride Worthy)
List 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
Here are my seven links:
– Most Popular: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/our-guardians/
– Most Beautiful Piece: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/sing-me-to-sleep-grandma/
– Most Controversial: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/our-awakening-and-twin-flame-reunions/
– Most Surprisingly Successful: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/no-one-can-stop-you-not-even-yourself/
– Most Underrated: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/lessons-along-the-way-part-1/
– Most Helpful: https://astoryoflight.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/our-guardians/
(I apologize for repeating any posts but I only just started my blog in March!) (:
7 things about me:
1. I Believe that my true friendships are the very extension of my heart. There is a difference between just listening to a friend and actually hearing what they have to say.
2. When I was very young, I used Thunderstorms as a way to talk to God.
3. I’ve kept a Journal since I was about 8.
4. Some of my favorite time periods with regards to History, Art and Design include Renaissance, Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, Baroque, Early Netherlandish painting, Rococo, Romanticism, futurism, Impressionism, Gothic , Art Nouveau, Abstract Expressionism, Contemporary Art, Edwardian, Victorian and Colonial.
5. I never knew what is was like to have to figure out who I wanted to be. From before I can remember I was always creating, I have always been and will always be an Artist.
6. I’ve learned there is nothing anyone can say or do that could ever tear me down. There is nothing anyone has that will ever be enough to disprove or take away the love and appreciation I have for myself.
7. I do not believe in any superior religion. Especially religions in which any other gender, race or religion is inferior. I believe in a higher power, The Source. You and you alone decide where you’re going and how long it takes to get there. Religion, like everything else, serves it’s purpose. But, I salute and respect those who are brave enough to ask why and question everything.
And the winners are…