Thank you James of ‘http://thewayhome.me/‘ for the nomination!
Both your blog and your support are inspirational and mean a great deal to me! It feels incredible knowing so many of us are searching for truth and love, and finding it piece by piece together 🙂
7 things about myself that have not come appeared on these pages:
1. I have a Russian Blue Kittie Cat named Isis and a Red and White Siberian Husky named Shane.
2. I collect horror films, even the really bad ones. I know I know, really?!?! Haha Yes.
3. I pierced my own eyebrow in college. After it was ripped out as I was changing, I decided to get it done professionally. I threw in the Marilyn piercing as well. I also had about 6 different color and cut hairstyles. Ranging from pink and red to fire (a gradation from white and orange to red).
4. I became a Vegetarian over night, 11 years ago when I was in college and turned on the TV to find a program about the production of chickens. The scene I am still unable to erase from memory was of an enormous steal machine shooting live chicks through its pipes, breaking their limbs and wings as they chirped in agony. I haven’t looked back since and became Vegan about 7 months ago.
5. I am often visited by loved ones and friends who have past both in dreams and in the physical world but I don’t talk about it often.
6. There was a period of time where I found a physical and mental balance through boxing and it’s training.
7. I am fascinated and have always wanted to visit Iceland’s Blue Lagoon, since I was young. I will get there some day!
Pass this on to 7 other blogs you find inspiring and explain why:
1. http://l0ve0utl0ud.wordpress.com/ acts as a constant and gentle reminder of what love is in all of it’s many facets!
2. http://momentumofjoy.com/ is completely inspirational and a blog that will have you reading beginning to end!
3. http://roots2blossom.wordpress.com/ I can not say enough about this blog, inspirational, real, raw, loving, truthful, compassionate, it is endless!
4. http://minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com/ is a breath of fresh air! Much of society now lives and dies by it’s material possessions. Mark’s blog sheds some light on this harsh reality and opens the door to a truth that is starring us in the face, less it more.
5. http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com/ continually challenges us, asking us to go deep to try and understand aspects of ourselves we have yet to explore, completely inspirational!
6. http://thewayhome.me/ the name says it all for me, the way home. James’s words have a way of reminding me of everything I already knew but had perhaps forgotten, of providing me that feeling of safety while still allowing my thoughts to drift off to endless possibilities!
7. http://odetomyabode.com/ has a little bit of everything, and when I say a little I mean a lot! Everything from incredible crafts to yummy food ideas, right down to the questions and answers of life’s toughest questions, inspirational in every which way!
I feel so honored to have come across every single one of these blogs and all the blogs I visit daily! Thank you to all for bringing so much love and light into my life everyday!!!!!!!!
♥ All of my love and light ♥